Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)

Go down 
+2
Cocotiger
NatureReigns
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 am

You are a hungry dog. Either you have been on the streets your whole life, or you got dumped. Its dangerous to wander alone. Go with a pack. Its safe... at least a little more.

Here are the rules:
1. No cussing. Dogs don't know cuss words.
2. There will be fights. Just don't go into too much detail about bloody stuff.
3. You can have mates. I actually encourage having mates and pups. Not too many details though. Just put down (time skip) for mating.
4. You can roleplay as many characters as you can handle.
5. Don't roleplay until I accept your form.
6. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT. Please remember that. There is no possible way your dog can go into a fight and come out without injuries.
Here's the form!

Username:
Dog Name:
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed):
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?):
Personality(optional, you can rp it out):
Mate/crush (specify which):
Pups:

Here's mine!
Username:NatureReigns
Dog Name: Sunny
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed): pure black, standing up ears folded up at the top, Black eyes, not sure what her breed is.
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?): She has always lived on the street, only one to survive out of a litter.
Personality(optional, you can rp it out): Tough, no tolerance for pets that have been dropped, kind to pups.
Mate/crush (specify which): None, but she is looking.
Pups: None.
Back to top Go down
Cocotiger

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Username: Cocotiger
Dog Name: Dako
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed): Black pelt, White eyes, He is a german sheperd
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?): I have always been on the street
Personality(optional, you can rp it out):Strong flirty and gentle
Mate/crush (specify which): Wanted
Pups: i have no clue
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Username:~*Kana Hyoshi*~
Dog Name: Kana(Revenge)
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed): Light brown and white husky/wolf mix with icy blue eyes. She has a scar over her left eye and a patch of white fur on her back shaped like a sun.
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?): She grew up on the streets because of her wolf mix. Every human was scared of her because of it. Everytime ither dogs would pick on her because of her small size, she'd fight them until they were running scared. She gained her nickname Revenge after she fought off a whole pack of dogs alone.
Personality(optional, you can rp it out): Shes a leader type and doesn't mess around much. Disrepect her and you got yourself a fight. She doesn't go looking for fights and trys to avoid them, but most of the time, fight finds her in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Mate/crush (specify which): Open
Pups: None

Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 pm

You guys are accepted.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

(Cool.)
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Location : running away from people who're trying to steal my monster and skittles!

Character sheet
Name: Lily Rose Rivers

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am

Username:sinfullrose
Dog Name:Kay
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed):husky/akita mix~~~eyes-dark blue~~~coat-black and white with grey around the eyes
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?):My parents left me three weeks after I was born.I was raised by some cats who abandoned me also so I now have no one and prowl the streets as a lone soul
Personality(optional, you can rp it out):I'll rp it out
Mate/crush (specify which):none yet/open
Pups:none yet

(looks basically like this: http://www.greatdogsite.com/admin/uploaded_files/1198061989siberian_husky.jpg ))
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:25 am

((Your accepted. Lets begin!!))

Sunny looked around. The beginning of spring was now here. Good. More people were outside during spring, that meant more food in the garbage cans. And that meant less dogs dieing. Sunny lept into the nearest dumpster. Sunny had scavenged there for a long time. Luckily, there was some more goodies. Most of it was rotten, but there was a small pack of chicken nuggets that hadn't gone bad yet. "I wonder if there will be more dogs around this year. Sunny had given up on ever finding a mate, but she wanted a couple companions. After finishing her small meal, she leapt out of the dumpster and began to explore the alleys to see if they had changed at all.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Revenge's eyes slowly opened to the cardboard box den she had put together. The sound of a faint bark for a house woke her and she stood up, shaking her pelt as she did. She yawned as she stepped out into the sun and checked her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
wolfsrain123

wolfsrain123

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Username: wolfsrain123
Dog Name: Hatchi
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed):
(Here's a pic. And he's an akita))
Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) Hachikoadogsstory04
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?): He's always been on the street,
Personality(optional, you can rp it out): Hatchi is a fun loving and loyal dog. He can be a bit flirty with the females, but his flirty side doesn't come out to often. Hatchi is a phenomenal fighter when he fights, but he won't fight for just the fun of it. He will try to avoid most fights. Hatchi will stick up for his friends.
Mate/crush (specify which): we'll see....
Pups: none

Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Location : running away from people who're trying to steal my monster and skittles!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Kay stood and shook her pelt.She yawned and began heading towards the center of town.She lived about a mile or two away but the center of town would have more food...and probably some that's not rotten.She hoped to see someone as she was hardly ever seen by other dogs.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Revenge padded toward the back alleys where the food mostly was. She passed a few humans and they shied away from her because of the scar over her eye. They knew she was the one with the vicious attacks, not that she would attack them. She went on silently, not paying attention to any of them.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 am

((Wolfsrain123, your accepted.))

Sunny sniffed around, paying attention to every slight detail. There was a new store in the center of town that had just opened, though by her sense of smell she could tell it was some sorta office, or any place with a lot of ink. The old man who used to throw scraps to the dogs was there again. Sunny liked him. He was rather nice for a human. He made an odd noise and snapped his fingers. Sunny bounded over there, then stopped about a foot away. The old man threw a small piece of what smelled sorta like bacon at her. Sunny gobbled it up, barked a quick thank you, then hurried on her way. Then Sunny smelled something. It was another dog, a bit younger than her, but not by much. Sunny immiediatly started following the scent.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Revenge continuted forward past the shops. She didn't hate humans, just ignored them. They were afraid of her anyway so it didn't make much sense to stop and beg for food. She wasn't a begger anyway. She headed past, hoping to find something worth her time.
Back to top Go down
jordymerrill

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Username:jordymerrill
Dog Name:Achilles
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed):(here's the pic...he's a golden retriever))Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt35FVP4pg2vk9EGIFVYv5QsCqT9ICpbkyrgx2FJqsI3vCnwi8
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?):He have always been on the street,I was once captured by the pound but I escaped from their truck.The pound still goes after me for breaking the cage I was in.
Personality(optional, you can RP it out):Meet me...
Mate/crush (specify which):Helen-mate
Pups:Archer-daughter

Dog Name:Helen
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed):(breed:Entlebucher Mountain Dog))
[Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) Lg_entlebucher_mountain_dog18
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?):I wasn't always on the street,my mother raised me in her owners house.I lived there until my father died and my mother ran away.
Personality(optional, you can rp it out):Meet me...
Mate/crush (specify which):Achilles-mate
Pups:Archer-daughter

Dog Name:Archer
Description (pelt color, eyes, breed)Sad(Golden retriver-Elkhound-Entlebucher Mountain Dog mix))Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSinuIOuyOQt93cTy7q4xIygeYB88sSwTHC4GkndCAkIhHAclu7
History (Every dog has one, were you a drop, have you always been on the street?):i was always on the street with my parents
Personality(optional, you can rp it out):meet me...
Mate/crush (specify which):open
Pups:she is a pup

Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

((accepted))
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Kay walked through the streets,just waiting for something interesting in the slightest.She saw a couple of other dogs but none looked interesting.She lightly growled at a woman who stepped on her foot but kept going.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 am

Sunny had caught up to the dog. Sunny had never seen this dog before... Sunny saw her growl at a woman who had stepped on her. A smart dog, not willing to take be nice to humans. Sunny liked that.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Revenge heard a growl from behind her a bit. She stopped to see who it was. She saw two dogs behind her, the one growling at the human who had stepped on them. She narrowed her eyes,'Never seen them around here before.'
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Kay glared at the woman as she shrank back and scurried off.She then turned to the other two dogs.Her gaze swept over the one who had narrowed her eyes at her and she lightly smiled at the other one.She then looked back to the other one.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Revenge turned her head back toward the opposite way and continued walking. Seemed they posed no threat to her, otherwise, they would have attacked her on the spot.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Kay watched her leave then looked back at Sunny,making sure no human stepped on her again.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Revenge was trying to avoid humans, but there seemed to be more humans in the alleys than usual. Revenge finally decided that she should turn around to keep for getting stepped on or kicked.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Sunny looked at the dog. "Hello there." She said.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Revenge snarled when people were too close her. They immediately moved out of her move as she walked back to get around the humans.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:37 pm

"Hello,"she told her,looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)   Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Alleys (A stray dog roleplay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next