Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.

Go down 
+4
MarisG
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
myryoni
.xXx.Strawberry Rain.xXx.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet
Name: Katherine/Sita

.xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Katherine just chuckled. She thought of something and turned into a little kitten herself and walked up to Meg. "Are you happy now? Your not the only cat here now," she purred.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Meg tryed not to looked shocked, but she didn't do so well. "Hey... you're cool now!" Meg purred. "I can't change back until my heart rate speeds up again... or at least 20 minutes."
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Katherine smiled, well as best as a cat could smile. "Well maybe if you do something energetic, you can get your heart rate up again," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"hmmm..." Meg's attention was elsewhere. "Its a... fluffy!!!!" The 'fluffy,' which was actually a piece of cloth, was flying through the air. "Gimme teh fluffy!" Meg was chasing the cloth, purring and mewling.
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 pm

"That should work," giggled Katherine. She followed Meg, trying to catch the "fluffy" also.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

"Roow!" Meg was jumping around. Unfortunately, she was being a klutz. And fell into the pool again. "Oi!!!" Meg climbed out, totally human, and soaking wet. Meg, totally embarressed, ran back into the house, back into her room, and hid under her bed. "I feel like an idiot." Meg grumbled.
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Katherine felt bad, and ran up to Meg's door, but found it closed. She transformed into a snake, slid under the door, crawling around the room, until she found Meg. "Meg, whats wrong? I'm sorry about the pool incident," She told Meg.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 pm

"I made myself look like an idiot." Meg hissed. "My mom told me my abilities would get me in trouble. She was right. I'm stuck in some place I don't wanna be and just turned into a cat and back. I hate my powers. If I turned into a panther or an Iromate Wildcat, that would be awesome. But noooooooo, I turned into a small pathetic black cat!" Meg looked up at Katherine. "Hey... you're a snake." Meg smirked. "Cool."
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Mags sighs and turns to Jason and ask''So are you going to to tell me what you can do''
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

"You didn't look like an idiot," Katherine said reassuringly, "It's normal here. I've seen someone who turned into a talking sandwich when it reached over 100 degrees... and it didn't help that he had a roommate the produced fire." She laughed at the flash back.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Meg smiled. "Thanks Kat." Meg crawled out of under her bed. "Yuck- soaking wet outfit. And my makeup!" Meg glared at herself in the mirror. "Aw crud my contacts are gone!" Meg's normal eyes were blue and catlike. "Oh well. I only wore them because my mom told me to. So, can you shift into any animal?" Meg said, grabbing a wash cloth and wiping off her smeared make up.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Heather Phair

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

~**~TimBurtonFan~**~ wrote:
Mags sighs and turns to Jason and ask''So are you going to to tell me what you can do''

Jason grinned after looking back at Mags, "Why tell you when I can show you." He held out his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 pm

"Okay''she unsure and takes his hand
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Katherine turned into her normal human self and replied, "Just about. Though fish are sorta tricky. I usually end up looking like a mermaid, except with fish fins instead of arms, and round bulging eyes... Its a scary sight, but it makes for a great Halloween costume!" She laughed at the one time she made a scarcrow wet itself.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Jason smiled as he took a step backward into the pool. His foot didn't sink into the water like it should instead it flosted above the water like it was ground. He said before she could step out on the water to join him, "Don't worry I catch you if you slip."
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:22 pm

"Kinda like me.... except I can change into any type of cat I wish. I think... I've changed into a tiger, panther, jaguar, and even an Iromate Wildcat, but mostly just a house cat." Said Meg, re-applying her dark goth makeup. "One time I just had the ears and tail, I looked like some sorta cat girl!" Meg smiled, recalling.
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Mags takes is hand looking down at the water
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"I like Iriamote Wildcats! They one of my favorites... though i do like tigers.... and lions.... and jaguars... and squids..." katherine paused, thinking. Then she start singing,
"What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras?
Or Hally Berry in her cat woman suit?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Jason held her hand tightly and stepped farther out onto the water trying to lure her out. "Come on it won't bite."
Back to top Go down
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~
Traveler
Traveler
~**~TimBurtonFan~**~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Mags follows him and says''cool''
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 am

Meg highered her eyebrows, and replied, "I'm not sure I know that song..." Then Meg thought for a bit. "I wonder where we are... other than this place known as 'Safe Haven.' The only door out of here leads to the pool..."
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

"That song is from a movie... its called the Hangover," she said in a matter-of-factly tone. Then she replied, "Yah, I've often wondered that same thing. They treat us nicely, but keep us concealed. Its sorta ironic ,isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 pm

"I don't believe I've seen them yet." Meg said. "I mean, I've only seen the other captives- I mean... hmmm... What would be a nice word to call us?"
Back to top Go down
myryoni
Traveler
Traveler
myryoni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 pm

"Guests who have been captivated in a hotel with no exit?" Katherine said sarcastically. "I always thought that maybe the government was behind all this, but who knows," she shrugged. "Do you know if there is a roof to this place?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.   .xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Jason rolled his eyes as he looked down at the water, "Its not cool. Its a stupid power noting compared to people who can turn into animals, fly or even read minds!"
Back to top Go down

.xXx.xXx.Our Safe Haven.xXx.xXx.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Roleplay :: Roleplay :: School/University Roleplays-
Jump to: