Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 pm

"Come out of there." Revenge's ears lifted again and her voice became emotionless again as she stepped around Demon and advanced toward the garbage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Ice slowly lifted herself out of the dumpster and jumped out. "I- I'm sorry. Did I wander onto your turf or something? Because if I did, I will run off as fast as I can!" Said Ice, literally quaking before this other dog.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Revenge stood still,"What are you doing here? Who are you?" She barked softly, yet emtionlessly. She didn't want any trouble, but if the loner was planning on staying, there would be a food shortage, which is something she could not allow.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Ice looked down. "My name is Ice. I... don't know where to go anymore, without having my tail kicked and my ears chewed on." Ice let her tail go between her legs. "If I have to leave, I understand, but... do you know where else I could go?"
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Revenge's tone suddenly turned soft, very unusual,"So if you have no where to go, then why not join a pack?"
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:56 am

Demon pricked her ears up.It wwas a good question an a valid one at that.But she kept her moth shut for once.A hundred in five questions buzzed around her mind
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

Revenge waited for an answer from Ice. The dog looked pretty strong and that could help Revenge a lot. Plus, from experience, a history she never told anyone, that you should never roam the streets alone unless you can compete with the pain.
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Wrath tipped her head back as she looked over at the new stray.Trust demon to pick up a member that could be of help.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Ice widened her eyes. "I don't know. I don't fight, and I wouldn't be very useful to any pack."
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Demon laughted happliy thinking she was joking."you have to be good at somethng"she barked looked in up at her with big puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Ice smiled. "I'm afraid not. I don't like fighting. I can scavenge a bit though." Ice liked the dog and wished she could be apart of the pack.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana H

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Revenge's eyes narrowed, a sign of good fortune,"Why not join this pack? We don't fight unless we need to."
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Ice thought for a couple minutes, then nodded. "Its safer anyway." She said.
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 am

"excaltly"chipped in demon her ears where up.sn tail waggin.She was ready to dart in a nother corner an just be so happy.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 am

"Good." Revenge then turned toward the streets again, waving her tail for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 am

Ice followed slowly, feeling a lot of excitement inside her.
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 pm

(We might need a few more people to get this moving a bit more.^^)

Demon bounced along happily an slipped in an out from under her paws.The pup watched the others with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
~*Kana Hyoshi*~
~*Kana Hyoshi*~

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Revenge padded down the ally way toward the back streets that were too narrow for any cars to get through. It was the same place where she first stood up for herself, kicking the crap out of the dog. It was also the same place where food could be found, but also where the most fights took place,'Hopefully nothing will start today.
(Yeah, probably.)
Back to top Go down
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm

(so lets go ask around))
Demon shook her head as she walked away from the loner an her pack.The loud honking cars didn't effect her anymore but sometimes she wished it did.That someone would look down an maby just maby take her home...again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting   Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wuff Like A Dog(Stray dogs)Semlit Accepting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2