Insane Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Roleplay

Free, fun roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Odd Creatures

Go down 
4 posters

Is this a good idea?
Yes!
The Odd Creatures I_vote_lcap100%The Odd Creatures I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No!
The Odd Creatures I_vote_lcap0%The Odd Creatures I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Huh?
The Odd Creatures I_vote_lcap0%The Odd Creatures I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: Megan (Last name varies)

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:27 pm

For the past few weeks, there has been a lot of noise in an old abandoned building. You, being a smart teenager, avoid it like the plague. One day, the noises stop. And they come. Normal looking animals... mostly. Dogs, cats, and other sorts of animals with some sort of deformation, wings, odd colors, longer claws, and other things, invade the city. They seem to act normal, but they seem to cling to other humans without cause... and now one has began to cling to you...
You can have as many characters as you can handle. Your little creature can speak to you mentally, but no one else can hear it. So when your animal talks, put it in italics.
Form:

Username:
Full Name:
Nickname(optional):
Picture: (Anime style please, but real life will be fine):
Personality:
History:
Animal base (What was it in the first place:)
Description of creature(Does it have fangs, is it purple? Stuff like that):
Creature's personality:
Creature's name:
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Here's my charries.

Full Name: Corina Lisa Clint
Nickname(optional): Cor
Picture: (Anime style please, but real life will be fine): http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/5b9bd1b1a9d6860609892cb99afa43601246460230_full.jpg
Personality: Intelligant, tries to analyze everything, thinks everything has a logical reason.
History: Straight A student her whole life, everyone tries to use her for her grades so she doesn't have many friends. She keeps herself distanced from everyone. Goes to one of the most elite private schools in the county.
Animal base (What was it in the first place:) Snake
Description of creature(Does it have fangs, is it purple? Stuff like that): Bright emerald green, has a third eye in its forehead that is psycic, has two tail ends.
Creature's personality: Smart alecky, wants to go outside but Corina won't let her. Tries to constantly convince Cor that they are best buddies.
Creature's name: Anzu

Username: NatureReigns
Full Name: Crystal Lee Olson
Nickname(optional): Crys
Picture: (Anime style please, but real life will be fine): http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/6/9/0/3/8/3/u//images/2878123.jpg
Personality: Easily ticked off, annoyed easily, believes every person is a liar and don't have a shred of decency in them.
History: She's Corina's cousin and her complete opposite. Everyone tried to compare the two at first, but if they try Crys beats the crap out of them. Crys goes to a public school and usually scores B's and C's, but she is much more intelligent then she acts. She doesn't know her cousin has a creature. And Corina doesn't know that Crys has a creature either.
Animal base (What was it in the first place:) Cat
Description of creature(Does it have fangs, is it purple? Stuff like that): Pure black, Bright Yellow eyes, bat wings with small claws at the ends, twice the size normal claws on her feet.
Creature's personality: Acts like every day was a brand new day and is very optimistic. Believes everyone has some good in them, even Anzu, though she tries to eat Anzu half the time and be friends the other.
Creature's name: Flame
Back to top Go down
YinYang~Falcon

Location : In my dreamland, dreaming about my anime crushes. ((Pokemon: N & Silver O-_-O ))

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 am

Username: YinYang~Falcon
Full Name: Wolfie Megan Hawkeye ((Random! And I wanna be called that ;-_- ))
Nickname: Wolf/Falcon
Picture: IDK Like... uh..The Odd Creatures 10019086
Personality: Is artistic and likes animals. She is playful and gets into rages alot. She avoids the building because she thinks its creepy.
History: Born, raised, and..... Went to a foster home because her parents were abusive.
Animal base: Falcon.
Description of creature(Does it have fangs, is it purple? Stuff like that): It has a Phoenix/Peacock like tail, and sharp little teeth in its beak.
Creature's personality: Likes to show off alot, and will make the cutest crys.
Creature's name: Perigrin

Back to top Go down
Senseless

Senseless

Character sheet
Name:
The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Username:
Senseless
Full Name:
Archer L. Leef
Nickname:
Archie
Picture:
The Odd Creatures Veser_1_9957
Personality:
Not usually a happy camper. Archie is withdrawn for social events mostly. From constant teasing as a kid, he doesn't like people much anymore. However, he might warm up to you if your nice to him long enough.
History:
He lived with his mom and dad though his relationship with his mom was very distant and his father wasn't kind to him at all. Which, is where he got that scar on his head.
Animal base:
Wolf
Description of creature:
(I made this.)
The Odd Creatures Senselss_by_senselessdenial-d39pvdy

Creature's personality:
Very happy all the time. So much so that is annoys Archie a little. But this creature is always ready for everything all the time.
Creature's name:
Veser
Back to top Go down
http://senselessdenial.deviantart.com/
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Location : running away from people who're trying to steal my monster and skittles!

Character sheet
Name: Lily Rose Rivers

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Username:sinfullrose
Full Name:Cinder Ash Flames
Nickname(optional):Ash
Picture: (Anime style please, but real life will be fine):
Personality:He's not one to let others stand in his way.Once he sets his mind to something,he completes it.He's not one to follow rules and is more of a rouge
History:He left his home when he was about 14.He still goes to school but ends up scaring anyone who is more of a girly girl.He has a heart inside but it'd take someone pretty persuasive to break that shell of his.
Animal base (What was it in the first place:)cat
Description of creature(Does it have fangs, is it purple? Stuff like that):has wings and is purple https://2img.net/h/i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/alicelewin_2007/PurpleWingedCat.jpg
Creature's personality:She's pretty much like Ash
Creature's name:Katalina
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

LETS BEGIN!!!

Cor woke up. "Ready to begin a new day-" Cor glanced down on her bed. And almost screamed. "Snake..." Cor hates snakes. "You are intelligant!!!!" The little creature made a purring noise. It sprung itself up and and landed on Cor's neck. "Your soooo cute!" The snake replied. My name is Anzu, and we are going to be best friends!" "Ya, right..." Cor grumbled.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Location : running away from people who're trying to steal my monster and skittles!

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Ash awoke to see Katalina sitting on his chest.He rolled over on his side,making her land beside him on the large tree branch.She narrowed her eyes and bit his ear."Ow! what was that for!?"he sleepily but angrily asked her.I'm sorry i was just wishing you'd wake your butt up which you wouldn't so...She told him with sort of a cat-ish smirk.He muttered grouchily then hopped down from the tree and began walking to town with Katalina trailing behind him light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Crys was getting ready for the day. She reached for her dark lipstick in her drawer and instead, felt a furry mass. She opened up the drawer the whole way and found a black cat with wings. Crys sighed and said, "Look, I don't care you are in my house, just lemme get at my lipstick." The cat flew out of the drawer. "I'm terribly sorry! It was cozy in there, but lemme introduce myself! I am Flame, and I hope that you become my friend!" Crys raised her eyebrows. "Right..."
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Ash walked into town,"Alright will you just stay outta sight,I don't care what you do or where you go as long as no one but me sees you," Are you ashamed of me? she asked as if she were hurt but there was a humorous glint in her eyes."I'd rather you not be here but..I can't seem to get rid of you so..just....stay outta sight at the very least," Okie doke Mr. Grouch-A-Mouch she teased,flying up to the roof of the buildings her was walking past.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Cor was shivering with fright. Snakes are gross, she thought. I can read your mind, smartie! Cor glared at the smart-alecky snake. "Anzu, or whatever your name is, go away! I hate snakes, and I dont intend to start liking them now!"
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Ash sat out on some randoms guys porch.Katalina sat beside him on the porch swing.The guy was either still asleep or gone to work but they didn't care either way.Katalina watched him with a sarcastic eye.She just wanted someone to come and see her.This guy was only fun when he wanted to be and he didn't like her so..
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Crys grabbed Flame and placed her in her backpack. "Hey! Whatya doin!?" "I'm going to my study group and if my mom sees you she'll FREAK." "Oh."

Cor was stuffing supplies in a backpack. "May I ask what you are doing?" "Packing to go teach a study group. And NO, you can't come." Anzu looked bummed. Then she perked up. "Perhaps I'll go pay a visit to that mother of yours..." "Do that and die. She hates snakes worse than I do." "I'm not a snake I'm a companion." "Whatever, just get in the bag and STAY PUT." "Deal."
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey..Hey.....Hey..........."What?!"......Hey,"Would you just shut up and leave my alone?????"......nope.He got tired of her so he jumped off the porch and walked down the street,only to be followed by her once more.
Back to top Go down
YinYang~Falcon

Location : In my dreamland, dreaming about my anime crushes. ((Pokemon: N & Silver O-_-O ))

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Wolfie sighed and leaned against the wall, noticing that strange bird was circling her once more.

"Whadaya want, Falcony peacock.... thing?!" she shouted, running down the street, falling over herself.

Peregrin snorted. Shut up. And stop struggling. Im getting dinner.

"Not me?!" Wolfie gasped.

No, you dumbo. Deer. thought Pererin, its beak looked harmful.

"You couldnt kill a deer on your own, bird." squealed Wolfie.

Peregrin looked blankly at her. Get up, now. it commanded, as Wolfie got to her feet.
Peregrin picked the 13- year old up and flew over the city, looking for a nearby forest.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Cor got into the small class room first. She began to set it up for the 'slower' students. Anzu poked her small head out of the bag. "Whatcha doin?" "Setting up for class. When the other kids arrive, you must PROMISE to stay in the backpack." "Fine... what if there are other companions though?" "I told you to stay in the backpack. So stay in the backpack, even if there are other companions, which I highly doubt."

Crys walked up to the classroom. "Why is your cousin teaching the class?" "She isn't teaching it, Flame. She's supervising. You can poke your head out of the bag, just make sure no one sees you, okay?" "Got it." Flame snuggled into Crys's bag.

The two cousins glared at each other as Crys entered the classroom.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Ash sighed,walking down the hall.The card said room 127 but no teacher name.He sighed,"Are you really still following me??"he questioned Katalina.Nope,I'm simply walking beside you..........where you going? she asked. "Ugh.....fine you know what either go shrink yourself or something and hide in something of mine or go out side and watch from the window." Ooh,ooh! I know! I wanna shrink and sit on your shoulder! she enthusiastically shouted.Ash was so tired of it he sighed,palm faced himself and nodded. Yay! she shouted.She shrunk her self and flew up to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Cor smiled as she saw Ash enter the class room. "Hello, I'm Corina, I'm supervising today." She saw Anzu peak her head out of the bag. "Uh...." Corina shoved Anzu back in the bag and zipped it shut. "Its usually an adult supervising, but he's out of town... so..." Corina gestured to all the seats. "Take a seat, if you need my assistance in any subject, give me a holler."

Last edited by NatureReigns on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up a name)
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Ash nodded and hoped she didn't see Kataline.you gonna talk to her? she asked in his ear."I don't know...my gosh are you this annoying to anyone else???"he whispered to his shoulder as he sat in the back.He found it kind of odd to be taught by someone about his own age.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hey." Crys had propped her feet on the desk. "I'm Crys." (Oh crud, I need to edit my last message.) "The girl up there is my annoying cousin Cor." "I heard that." Cor said without turning around. Flame poked her head out of the backpack. I wonder if he has a creature... she whispered. Crys pushed Flame's head back in, hoping that Ash didn't see Flame.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Ash chuckled and hoped no one could see Katalina.He wondered if he were the only one with an animal for a stalker.That's hot he felt like it was anyways... i don't like being little... she complained."and to speak of the stalker"he muttered. stalker??!!! she questioningly yelled at him. "shut up!"he shouted,then,realizing how stupid he probably looked,he smacked his head down on the desk.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:12 am

Crys highered her eyebrows. "Uh... what was THAT about?" Flame poked her head out again. Then she smelled Anzu. "Snake!" Flame popped out and bounded toward Cor's backpack in a hunter stance. Anzu poked her head out and yelped. Go away! Anzu slithered up Cor's back. Flame batted at Cor's ankles. "What the- is that a creature, Anzu?" Crys screeched and grabbed Flame.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 pm

"You might as well go ahead Kataline,"he whispered to her.At any rate,it'd make him seem less stupid."But don't you dare go chasing after either of them,"He muttered.Kataline shrugged and grew back to her normal size.She spread her wings and landed on a high window sill to watch everything else.
Back to top Go down
NatureReigns
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 am

"Let me guess. We all have creatures?" Cor said, struggling to keep a normal tone. "Well, I'm going to assume so, considering your snake has 3 eyes!!" Crys said. I'm sorry for trying to eat you, can we be friends?" "No way!!! Anzu was on top of Cor's head now.
Back to top Go down
sinfullrose
sinfullrose

Character sheet

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm

"I'm to guess so too,"he said,not loud in the slightest bit.Kataline flew down from her perch.Hello she purred to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Odd Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Creatures   The Odd Creatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odd Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: